Tamiflu is an antiviral medicine used to treat and prevent Influenza, or more commonly known as the Flu.
Tamiflu 30mg, 45mg and 75mg Dose
Tamiflu is an antiviral medicine for the treatment of flu. This medication is available on prescription only.
Tamiflu refers to the medicine which is used as a virazole to cure influenza in patients suffering from virus attacks of bacteria. Tamiflu tablet contains the active ingredient oseltamivir which is advertised with the name of Tamiflu and is available in different potencies such as 30 mg, 45 mg and 75 mg depending upon the proportion of active ingredients present in it.
There are two types of flu; influenza A and influenza B, both can be cure through the tablet but with different dosages depending upon the severity of the flu.
Medicine cures the disease by disrupting the multiplying capacity of the influenza viruses ultimately leading to the improvement in health of a sufferer.
Depending on the severity of the flu that is affecting the individual, different potencies of this medication is available. Upon purchase of this medication, it is essential to describe all of your symptoms to our doctor so that they are able to prescribe you with the correct dosage and course.
Recommended Tamiflu dosage for Adults
Patients are advised to take a 75 mg tablet for two times a day for continuous 5 days but in case the condition does not get better, doctor must be informed.
Following are the active ingredients contained in the Tamiflu tablets, the amount of each ingredient will differ depending on the potency of the dosage that has been selected.
- Monosodium citrate;
- FD&C Blue No. 2;
- Sodium benzoate;
- Tutti-frutti flavoring;
- Saccharin sodium;
- Xanthan gum and
- Titanium dioxide.
Tamiflu Cost and where can it be purchased?
Medicine Direct! This medication can be purchased form Medicine Direct, just simply inform our doctors of your symptoms and then will ensure that you are prescribed the correct dosage of this medication. Tamiflu cannot be purchased over the counter in the UK as it requires guidance of a UK doctor.
As discussed earlier the medicine belongs to the group of antiviral medicines used for the cure of influenza A and influenza B, or more commonly known as the Flu. The flu effects people in many different ways, the most common symptom of the flu is to feel weak, lethargic, cold and shivery.
Tamiflu Side Effects and Precautions
- Patients suffering from blood pressure or diabetes mellitus are advised to inform doctor before using the medicine;
- Patients that have a weak immune system are advised not to use the medicine without consultation of doctor;
- Patients with weak blood circulation around the body are not advised to use the medicine without doctor’s permission;
- Mothers feeding their young infants should be careful while using the medicine as it can poison mother milk affecting the health of baby;
- Pregnant women are strictly not allowed to use the medicine without permission of doctor;
- Medicine should be placed away from children; and
- Patients having respiratory and severe kidney problems must take great care while taking the medicine.
Side effects of the medicine
Incorrect and prolonged usage of the cream can lead to hazardous consequences such as:
- It can cause vomiting sensation and dizziness in its consumers;
- It can cause diarrhea in patients;
- It might lead to the chances of insomnia;
- It might lead to redness in eyes
It can cause epistaxis in its consumers
01. Choose Treatment
Select the treatment or medication you need and answer a few questions online regarding your condition.
02. Online Consultation
Our Independent Prescribers will review your questions and assess your suitability for the medication.
03. Express Delivery
Your medication is dispensed and delivered directly to you from our UK based Pharmacy.