Personal Face Mask
- Type II Face Masks
- 3 Ply offers 3 layers of protection
- Single use hygiene face mask
- CE Certified
- Provides effective protection of the respiratory system
- Can help protect wearers from getting others sick
Personal Face Mask
What is a face mask used for?
The Type II Face Mask is an industry standard face mask, approved by the FDA and recommended by WHO (World Health Organisation) for use during contagious respiratory outbreaks such as coronavirus, also known as Covid-19.
The Type II Face mask is an industry standard face mask and meets many different requirements for hygiene face masks. It provides effective protection to the respiratory system and effectively filters air particles making it one of the most efficient hygiene face masks.
If you are likely to be in contact with someone that has coronavirus, a mask will reduce the chances of the virus being spread; wearing a face mask will reduce the likelihood of others catching the virus if you have the virus itself. A face mask is crucial for health and social care workers who may be in close contact with their patients.
The Type II Face Mask is capable of filtering out all types of particles including bacteria and viruses.
Does a face mask stop coronavirus?
There is no doubt that by using a face mask, the chances of contracting the virus will be reduced. However it is important to use a face mask as well as other covid-19 preventative measures such as hand washing and social distancing. A face mask alone will not be enough to prevent coronavirus; you must also use the other covid-19 preventative guidelines set out by the government.
A face mask will not only help to reduce the chances of contracting Coronavirus, it will also help reduce your chances of catching other contagious viruses such as the Flu and Sars.
What can I use Type II Face Mask for?
The Type II Face Mask can be used for the following reasons:
- Healthcare workers to prevent the spread of germs to patients
- Construction workers to prevent to protect the airways from dust and other airborne particles
- To help prevent the spread of contagious viruses and bacteria such as Covid-19
How do I use a face mask?
Face masks should always be quite tight fitting in order to effectively filter out the air that you inhale. A face mask should completely cover your air ways such as your mouth and nose. The majority of face masks will cover your mouth and nose to ensure that any air that is being inhaled has already been filtered by the face mask.
Before using a face mask you should ensure that you follow these steps:
- Wash and sanitize your hands before putting your face mask on
- Cover your mouth and nose and ensure there are no gabs between the mask and your face
- Avoid touching the mask with your hands as much as possible
- Dispose and replace the mask as with a new one if it becomes damp and begins to lose its shape
- Never re-use a single use face mask
- To remove the mask, remove it from behind using the straps
- Discard in the bin and wash and sanitize your hands immediately after
Where can I buy a coronavirus face mask?
You can buy a face mask online from Medicine Direct; we are an online pharmacy based in the UK. We are a fully licensed online pharmacy, all of the products we sell on our website are licensed for sale and use in the UK.
01. Choose Treatment
Select the treatment or medication you need and answer a few questions online regarding your condition.
02. Online Consultation
Our Independent Prescribers will review your questions and assess your suitability for the medication.
03. Express Delivery
Your medication is dispensed and delivered directly to you from our UK based Pharmacy.