Refunds, Returns & Cancellations
Our refund policy does not allow for any medication to be returned – this is for safety reasons. If you have any unwanted or unused medication, you can take it to a local pharmacy and they will disposal of the products safely.
If you have ordered any of our products that are to be delivered by post, you have the right to cancel an order up until the point your medication is dispatched. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once any medication has left our premesis, we can not reuse this and it must be efficiently destroyed.
Your consumer right of return and refund
If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (“Regulations”) during the period set out below. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep goods, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the contract is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
However, for reasons of health, hygiene, safety and copyright this cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
- cosmetics, fragrances, hair accessories / products, products with security seals, food, confectionery, hosiery and any medical products, and
- Medicinal products or services that are either dispensed on prescription or are available free under an NHS agreement.
Your legal right to cancel a contract starts from the date of the Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the contract between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the contract then depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered, as set out in the table below:
You can e-mail us at Customer Services at email@example.com or contact our Customer Services team by telephone on 0800 112 3987. If you are e-mailing us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by phone, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or call us. For example, you will have given us notice in time as long as you get your letter into the last post on the last day of the cancellation period or e-mail us before midnight on that day. To cancel a contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel.
If you cancel your contract we will:
- Refund you the price you paid for the goods. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- Refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method). For example, if we offer delivery of goods within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the goods delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- Make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
For information about how to return goods to us, see provisions set out below;
If you have returned the goods to us under this consumer right of return and refund pursuant to the Regulations because they are faulty or mis-described or defective we will refund the price of the goods in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us. In this case you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org, to advise of your damaged/mis-discribed goods. You will have 14 days to return said Medication, so that we may dispose of the medication. If your goods were damaged, we will refund, or re-dispense (if agreed) to the equivalent damaged. For example, if you have received 28 tablets, but 12 are damaged, we will refund or re-dispense value of 12 tablets.
PLEASE NOTE: We can not re-send any medications, until we have received the original medications back.
All medications in this situations must be retuned un-opended. If medication boxes are found to be tampered with, we reserve the right to reject your refund request.
We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay, but in the event of a partial refund we reserve the right to issue a cheque to you. If the card you used to pay with expires before the refund is made please call us to give us your new card details.
Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your local pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use.