Estriol Cream treats the vagina from the symptoms of Menopause.
Menopause can cause your sex hormones to decline, causing dryness, inflammation and even painful sex.
The cream replaces the declining hormones. The active ingredient in this cream is Estriol which is a type of Oestrogen.
Estriol Cream for Hormone Replacement Therapy
Wash hands thoroughly before and after use.
Remove cap and pierce tube using sharp point on cap.
Screw applicator (provided) onto the tube.
Fill the applicator to the red ring mark with cream by squeezing the tube (plunger will stop at red mark).
Once the applicator is filled, remove from tube and place cap back on tube.
When ready to apply cream, lie down and insert the end of the applicator deep into the vagina. Slowly push plunger all the way (will stop at red ring mark).
Once applied, wash the barrel and plunger in soapy, warm water- the cream is easily removed with water.
Side Effects of Estriol Cream
- Vaginal bleeding
- Breast pain/tenderness
- Vaginal discharge
- Spotting during or on withdrawal of therapy
Do not use Estriol Cream without consulting your GP if you have:
- Breast Cancer in your Family History
- Oestrogen-dependent tumors- Known or Suspected (e.g. womb cancer)
- Vaginal Bleeding which is undiagnosed
- Endometrial hyperplasia (excessive growth of the womb lining) which has not been treated
- Have/Had a blood clot
- Blood clotting disorders which are known (e.g. protein C or antithrombin deficiency)
- Angina which is recent or active
- Recently had a heart attack
- Family history of Liver Disease
- A known allergy to Estriol
- A Metabolic disorder- Porphyria (rare)
- Any allergies to any of the ingredients
01. Choose Treatment
Select the treatment or medication you need and answer a few questions online regarding your condition.
02. Online Consultation
Our Independent Prescribers will review your questions and assess your suitability for the medication.
03. Express Delivery
Your medication is dispensed and delivered directly to you from our UK based Pharmacy.