Finasteride is used for the treatment of Hair Loss.
Finasteride Hair Loss Tablets
Finasteride tablet refers to the medicine which is used commonly by males to cure baldness (which usually occurs at the crown side or in the centre of the scalp) and prostate enlargement. Prostate enlargement is known as benign prostatic hyperplasia, it is a state when men undergo urination problems and observe enlargement in prostate while Baldness is a disease or issue caused in men under the title of androgenetic alopecia where men face heavy hair loss especially on the head region. Finasteride is the tablet that works by converting testosterone into dihydrotestosterone ultimately reducing or completely curing hair loss and prostate enlargement.
Following are the ingredients used while making of Finasteride tablet but they differ in proportions depending upon the potencies of the tablet:
- Microcrystalline cellulose;
- Pregelatinized starch;
- Sodium starch;
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose;
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose;
- Titanium dioxide;
- Lactose monohydrate;
- Magnesium stearate;
- Docusate sodium; and
- Patients are advised to take the tablet regularly without any break;
- Patients are advised to take a single tablet of Finasteride of potency 1 mg daily at the same time to cure the problem;
- Patients are advised to take the tablet by swallowing;
- Patients are advised not to divide or crush the tablet;
- Patients can take the tablet empty stomach as well as with food;
- Patients are advised to visit the doctor regularly to know about their current state or any betterment; and
- Patients are advised to take the treatment for at least six months to completely cure both problems.
Finasteride Buy Online
Finasteride 1 mg, can only be acquired through licensed pharmacies and can be purchased by displaying a doctor’s prescription. However, it is available on online websites or pharmacies also but for this patients are supposed to undergo a short online consultancy conducted by pharmacists. You can buy finasteride online at Medicine Direct.
Finasteride Hair Loss
As discussed earlier the medicine belongs to the group of medicines used for the cure of hair loss and prostate enlargement in men.
- Patients suffering from blood pressure or diabetes mellitus are advised to inform doctor before using the medicine;
- Patients having weak immune system are advised not to use the medicine without consultation of doctor;
- Patients with weak blood circulation around the body are not advised to use the medicine without doctor’s permission;
- This medicine should not be used by teenagers of age less than eighteen years;
- Patients with hypersensitivity are advised to take the medicine with great care;
- Medicine should be placed away from children; and
- Patients having respiratory and severe kidney problems must take great care while taking the medicine.
Finasteride Side Effects
Incorrect and prolonged usage of the cream can lead to hazardous consequences such as:
- It can cause vomiting sensation and dizziness in its consumers;
- It can cause diarrhea in patients;
- It can cause breast swelling is males;
- It might cause swelling in feet or hands of the patients;
- It might result into loss of interest in sex in men consuming the medicine;
- It might lead to unusual ejaculation;
- It might lead to the chances of insomnia;
- It can cause epistaxis in its consumers.
01. Choose Treatment
Select the treatment or medication you need and answer a few questions online regarding your condition.
02. Online Consultation
Our Independent Prescribers will review your questions and assess your suitability for the medication.
03. Express Delivery
Your medication is dispensed and delivered directly to you from our UK based Pharmacy.