Evorel Conti Patch
Evorel Conti Patches contain two hormones- Estradiol (Oestrogen) and Norethisterone (Progesterone). These are the active ingredients which relieve the symptoms of Menopause.
Evorel Conti Patch
Evorel Conti Patches
Evorel Conti Patches not only relieve Menopause Symptoms, they also help to prevent Osteoporosis.
The patches release the hormones into the body via the skin.
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) replaces the Oestrogen that your body no longer makes naturally.
The patches can treat Night Sweats, Sleep Disturbance, Anxiety, Depression, Sexual Dysfunction, Hot Flushes.
How to use Evorel Conti Patches
Opening the Patch:
- Tear along the edge of pouch.
- Remove patch.
- Hold patch with the protective backing facing you.
- Bend patch and peel half of protective film.
Avoid touching sticky side
Applying the patch:
- Place open half of patch onto skin.
- Carefully remove the rest of the film, then press down on skin.
- Press whole patch to make sure stuck properly.
Evorel Conti Patches Side Effects
Common side effects include:
- Itchy skin where patch has been applied
- Rash where patch has been applied
- Irritation of the skin where patch has been applied
Do Not Use Evorel Cont Patches if you have:
- Breast Cancer in your Family History
- Vaginal Bleeding which is undiagnosed
- Excessive growth of the womb lining
- Recently had a heart attack or stroke (or increased risk of having a stroke)
- Liver Disease
- Are Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- Any inherited blood disorders
01. Choose Treatment
Select the treatment or medication you need and answer a few questions online regarding your condition.
02. Online Consultation
Our Independent Prescribers will review your questions and assess your suitability for the medication.
03. Express Delivery
Your medication is dispensed and delivered directly to you from our UK based Pharmacy.