Lercanidipine provides effective treatment for individuals suffering from a High Blood Pressure. It is one of the most widely prescribed high blood pressure medications and works by widening the blood vessels in the body, ensuring that the heart can pump blood around the body more freely.
*PLEASE NOTE IMAGES ARE FOR DISPLAY PURPOSE ONLY. IF YOU REQUIRE A SPECIFIC BRAND, PLEASE STATE THIS IN YOUR MEDICAL QUESTIONNIARE.
Lercanidipine 10mg and 20mg Tablets
Lercanidipine is a type of calcium channel blocker used to treat high blood pressure. It works by widening the blood vessels and thinning the blood allowing the heart to pump blood round the body more freely.
Lercanidipine refers to an antihypertensive medicine used for controlling high blood pressure of a patient. Lercanidipine tablets belong to the group of medicines that compose dihydropyridine as an active ingredient which works by broadening and luxuriating the vessels carrying blood conclusively allowing the blood to circulate more smoothly around the body.
High blood pressure is caused when blood exerts high pressure on blood vessels ultimately narrowing them which then exerts pressure on the heart hindering its working and flow around the body.
Lercanidipine is the drug that moves into the blood making it thiner and allowing it to move freely ultimately increasing the efficient pumping of the heart. Lercanidipine is available in several potencies such as 10 mg and 20 mg, depending upon the severity of an individual’s symptoms.
Lercanidipine is a daily tablet and should be taken under the guidance and advice of a UK doctor. It is estimated that one in four adults suffer from high blood pressure which can lead to a number of heart diseases.
Hypertension (high blood pressure) can also be controlled through a heart smart diet consisting of a healthy balanced diet that can naturally improve symptoms of a high blood pressure.
Lercanidipine High Blood Pressure Tablets
Lercanidipine is one of the most widely prescribed blood pressure tablets throughout the UK, it is very effective in improving the symptoms of a high blood pressure in individuals. Lercanidipine 10mg and 20mg high blood pressure tablets have been proven to reduce high blood pressure when used in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet.
High blood pressure tablets should not be a long term remedy, and instead should supplement a healthy balanced diet in reducing the stress and pressure on the heart.
This high blood pressure treatment is available in two different strengths, 10mg and 20mg.
Lercanidipine Dosage for High Blood Pressure in Adults
- Patients are advised to take a Lercandipine tablet of a 10 mg dose daily for one time a day regularly. Potency of the medicine can be increased to 20 mg depending on the health of the patient;
- Patients are advised to take the medicine fifteen minutes before eating a meal and in case of no improvement patients are advised to visit the doctor immediately.
Lercanidipine Dosage for Elderly Patients
- Patients are advised to take a Lercandipine tablet of potency 10 mg daily for one time a day regularly. Potency of the medicine can be increased to 20 mg depending on the health of the patient;
- Special care must be taken by older people while taking the medicine as they are more vulnerable to the side effects than normal people are;
- Patients are advised to take the medicine fifteen minutes before eating a meal and in case of no improvement patients are advised to visit the doctor immediately
Buy Lercanidipine Online in the UK
As discussed earlier the medicine belongs to the group of dihydropyridine medicines used for controlling high blood pressure in patients which ultimately increases the efficient pumping of the heart.
This medication due to the potentially serious condition that it treats, must be taken under the advice and guidance of a doctor. The medication is available with a UK prescription only and can only be prescribed by a doctor.
You can buy Lercanidipine online at Medicine Direct; Patients are advised to provide a full list of symptoms to our doctors so they are able to prescribe you with the correct dosage for your condition.
Once our doctors have approved this medicine for you, your order will be sent directly to you by our pharmacy.
Lercanidipine Side Effects and Precautions
- Patients suffering from diabetes mellitus are advised to inform doctor before using the medicine;
- Patients having weak immune system are advised not to apply the medicine without consultation of doctor;
- Patients with weak blood circulation around the body are advised to use the medicine without doctor’s permission;
- Mothers feeding their young infants should be careful while taking the medicine as it can poison mother milk affecting the health of baby;
- Pregnant women are strictly not allowed to use the medicine;
- Medicine should be kept in a cool and dry place;
- Medicine should be placed away from children;
- Patients with sinus syndrome are advised to take great care while taking the medicine;
- Medicine should be taken before a meal;
- Patients with moderate or even severe kidney or liver disorders must take special care while taking the medicine; and
- Patients are advised to avoid alcohol while medication process.
Lercanidipine Side Effects
Incorrect and prolonged usage of the tablet can lead to hazardous consequences such as:
- Can cause coughing (common side effect)
- It can cause severe redness on the skin;
- It can cause vomiting sensation and dizziness in its consumers;
- It can cause swelling on hands, legs and feet of its consumers;
- It might cause severe headaches such as migraine;
- It can cause burning in the chest;
- It might lead to the chances of sleeplessness known as insomnia;
- It can cause irritation to the skin;
- It might adversely affect babies in terms of inoculating any abnormalities in a baby, therefore doctor must be consulted before taking it during pregnancy and it can cause burning and itching to the skin
01. Choose Treatment
Select the treatment or medication you need and answer a few questions online regarding your condition.
02. Online Consultation
Our Independent Prescribers will review your questions and assess your suitability for the medication.
03. Express Delivery
Your medication is dispensed and delivered directly to you from our UK based Pharmacy.